A new position has become available at Belconnen Mall Medical Centre due to growing patient demand. An ideal doctor for the position would be an experienced General Practitioner with high energy that would be able to meet the consistent high demand whilst offering high quality medical care in Primary Health with full patient books from day one.
- Close Proximity to CBD area
- Mixed Billing model
- DPA Positions Available
- Walk into an established medical centre
- We will support all interests
- Large patient base and modern waiting rooms
- Staff, systems and processes provided and a dedicated Relationship Manager to support your transition into our Medical Centre
- Laverty Pathology
- Spacious treatment room and Registered Nurse support
- Access to Pantheon software – our integrated GP companion designed to optimize doctor’s billings and provide analytics on patient consults. We are open to doctors that would like flexibility in their days of work schedule. Potential earnings up to 600k + p.a. within the first 12 months depending on your preferences and availability. Check Earning Potential Calculator on our website. For a full-time commitment we would be open to discussing a relocation package.
FRACGP or clear pathway to Fellowship Required for Non-VR GPs
As we have multiple locations across Canberra all of which are Distribution Priority Areas (DPA).
Interest in Skin Cancer Medicine would be highly supported.
About Trans-Ax Health Care
Trans-Ax Health Care is one of Australia’s fastest growing independent medical groups, with a focused presence in Canberra, ACT. Our experienced doctors offer primary medical health services to more than 150,000 patients every year. Our doctors are committed to the highest quality of patient care. With our ever-expanding network of clinics, we are looking for outstanding doctors to join our team at Belconnen Mall Medical Centre. Our centres are partnered with Laverty Pathology, and offer support to doctors in all areas of the business.
Visit the following page/s for more information:
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Estimated Earning Capacity:
$230,000.00 to $600,000.00 /year