Australia offers a great lifestyle and an excellent career opportunity for overseas GPs. If you have eligible qualifications and would like to consider relocation to Australia, Trans-Ax Health Care can help you through the entire process.
Our experienced team will guide you through migration, relocation and induction into the Australian health system. We have extensive experience in the process as around 60% of our doctors working in our medical centres Australia wide are relocated from a number of countries. We offer suitable locations near CBDs where you can work under current regulations. Our DPA (Distribution Priority Area) locations allow deemed RACGP Substantially Comparable doctors to settle permanently in one medical centre.
Our comprehensive support includes:
- In-house Certified Migration Agent for specialist visa and permanent residency support
- COVID-19 Travel Exemption support
- Guidance regarding RACGP & AHPRA registration
- COVID-19 Travel Exemption support and quarantine advice
- In-house AHPRA ID Check once in Australia
- Pre-travel assistance with securing short-term accommodation and car hire
- Local knowledge regarding long term accommodation, areas to live and schools
- Guidance through Medicare paperwork
- Induction into the Australian health care system
- Software training on Best Practice clinical software
- In-house developed software to help our doctors better navigate through the Australian health care system.
- A collegiate working environment supported by a Practice Manager, Relationship Manager, State Manager and experienced colleagues
The benefits of working with us
Becoming part of our GP team is an exciting and valuable opportunity. Trans-Ax Health Care is committed to ensuring your hard work is well rewarded.
We invite you to take a test drive with us – an obligation free trial period of 1 week, with tickets from anywhere in Australia and accommodation included.