Life’s great in Australia. We enjoy a high standard of living, a terrific lifestyle and great weather, all in a peaceful part of the world. Plus there are exceptional opportunities available for nurses trained in another country.
If you have suitable qualifications in nursing plus at least one year of work experience, and are considering relocating to Australia, Trans-Ax Health Care can help support you through the entire process. We provide a truly end-to-end service for nurses who are proficient in English.
Our experienced team will guide you through migration, relocation and induction into the Australian health system. Trans-Ax has extensive related experience in this process, as around 60% of the doctors we employ have relocated from a number of countries around the world.
We offer training of 30% study and 70% work across our Canberra A.C.T. medical centres and training facility. The Trans-Ax Health Care two-year program will prepare you for an exam that then grants you the Australian Registered Nurse qualification. Our DPA (Distribution Priority Area) locations allow nurses to provide care from one medical centre, after you are locally accredited.
Our comprehensive range of support services for nurses include:
- An in-house Certified Migration Agent for specialist Visa and Australian Permanent Residency support.
- Quarantine advice and support with COVID-19 Travel Exemptions should they re-emerge.
- Pre-travel assistance with securing short-term accommodation and car hire.
- Complete guidance in regards to interacting with the peak body for the nursing profession in Australia (CAN), and registering with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- In-house Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ID Check once in Australia.
- Local knowledge regarding areas to live, good schools and long term accommodation options.
- Guidance through Medicare paperwork, which can otherwise be quite complicated.
- Induction into the Australian health care system.
- Software training on ‘Best Practice’ clinical software.
- Our own in-house developed software to help nurses better navigate the Australian health care system.
- A cooperative and respectful working environment in our centres, supported by a Practice Manager, Relationship Manager, State Manager and experienced colleagues.
To discuss your options, please call Alina, or fill in the form below and we’ll reach out to you.